Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Rest in Peace White Dog

Our 15 year old golden retriever "Dawson" aka: Whitey, White Dog, Bob Barker, White Lightning, Mama's Baby Dog, passed away early this morning. We are absolutely heartbroken. We rescued him from Rescue a Golden of MN www.ragom.org in 1997, he was the best dog we could have ever had.

We are moving forward with our plans. DH took me to pick out DC/solar friendly light fixtures for the new house, they were all ugly, so I called my dad(a welder and sign maker)and he is going to help me create my own chandeliers with LED lights! Very cool!

I am moving ahead with getting the house ready to rent. I've been trying to make a master (mistress?) list of all the things that I need to do to get ready, but have a bit of a block about it. Usually I clean my house from top to bottom, inside to out, but I think in this case I need to do the opposite. By starting in the garage and basement I can create room for some things to go, then I can get to the rest of the spaces. I'm struggling with the paradigm shift as much as with finding the time and energy to start working on it.

Voluptuous Update: Sweet handmade light fixtures made by Dad!

Simplicity Update: I have GOT to stop saving every glass jar that comes into my life.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Voluptuous One, I am sorry to hear about White Dog. May he rest in peace, where ever he is and live on in memory.

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete